Monday, July 11, 2011

Inspiration in Travel Vol. 1

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to spend three weeks on the Mediterranean. I can not express how AMAZING Europe is. The views, the history, the style, the food... I could have stayed forever. I wanted to share some pictures of my trip and my inspiration! These are pictures of Istanbul and Kusadasi, Turkey and Mykonos, Greece


Mykonos:






Mykonos was one of the most beautiful places. The water was so clear, you could see your shadow on the sea floor. Unbelievable place

 Istanbul




I loved all the color in Istanbul. It is one of the largest cities I have ever been in.
 Kusadasi:







The scenery and history in Kusadasi was breathtaking. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Hope you enjoy and I hope this inspires you in some way! If you ever get a chance to visit one of these beautiful place I highly recommend it. There is more coming soon from Italy, Athens, Monaco, and Nice! :)

Please check out my etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/people/Kaelie

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I love the last one. I have never had an opportunity to travel outside of the us so I appreciate you view. Seems you have learned blogging quickly. I am pretty new and still learning. Check out mine soemtimes. havent picked a direction yet but working on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) if you ever get a chance you should go! My pictures don't do it justice! I checked out your blog and its great! I love the way you spell Cailey. That's really pretty! Thanks so much for looking at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete